Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) refers to the technique of increasing the number of website visitors who completes the desired goal. When a visitor completes a website goal such as filling out a form, signing up for a newsletter or adding a product to the list, it is defined as a Conversion.
CRO process helps you determine the behaviour of your website visitors. Conversion Rate can be calculated by dividing the total number of conversions to the total number of leads. Consider the following statements to understand the concept of conversion rate.
Website conversion rate: To calculate your website conversion rate, divide the number of times a user completes a site goal to your website traffic.
· In case a user completes a goal in every visit, the conversion rate is calculated by dividing the number of conversions to the number of sessions.
· When a user subscribes your service, the conversion rate is calculated by dividing the number of conversions to the number of users.
Macro conversion: When a company achieve its primary goal, it is termed as macro-conversion. Refer to the examples given below:
· Purchasing a product
· Availing a service
· Requesting a quote
Micro-conversion: Smaller conversions that take place before a user completes a macro-conversion are called micro-conversions. Below we have enlisted some examples.
· Creation of an account
· Filling out a form
· Clicking on a ‘Call-to-Action’ button.
· Signing up for newsletter
· Adding a product to the cart
CRO is one of the driving forces to help you succeed in the digital age. You get to know how website visitors move through your website and what is stopping them from completing the goal. There are various benefits of conversion rate optimization, which are mentioned as follows:
· Helps you find your target audience
· Enhanced user experience
· A higher ROI (Return on Investment) ratio
· Better expandability
Individuals or business houses who wish to get their goals accomplished often knock DigiElites’ door to improve their profitability. Count on our marketing professionals to improve your sales efficiency and website performance.
Our CRO Strategy
· Our experts will find what part of your website needs an improvement which is preventing you from getting conversions.
· We will gather quantitative data by analysing your website, surveying & segmenting website visitors, and tracking the conversions of each offer.
· Our SEO experts are involved in optimizing the keywords on a page to improve visibility over the search engine.